Don’t confuse motion and action.
– Think about a bank you’d like to work with
– Shop around for a brokerage account
– Follow someone who invests on Twitter
– Feel bad for over-spending
– Make a transfer to your savings account
– Fund your brokerage account
– Take action on advice you saw on twitter
– Review your monthly budget
Motion is preparing to do something, or doing something that doesn’t really return a result. Action is actively doing something that matters. And if done enough, actions begin to compound.